Hello Codeforces!
I submitted my solution for 2275D - Precision Alignment , but I'm getting WA 2 I have spent a while trying to find where my logic fails or what edge case breaks my binary search check function, but I haven't been able to spot the bug yet.
My Approach: Binary Search on Answer: I am binary searching for the answer mid in the range [-3e18, 3e18] using __int128 arithmetic to prevent overflow.
Check Function (check(mid)): For each element/triplet $$$A[i] = (a, b, c)$$$, I evaluate if we can meet or adjust the condition using available operations $$$k$$$: Compute signs of differences: $$$a - b$$$, $$$a - c$$$, and $$$b - c$$$.If $$$a = b = c$$$, I immediately return false. If the signs indicate a non-increasing state ($$$\le 0$$$) , I calculate the minimum operations needed (sm1) by adjusting values (using delta logic with abs) and adding the remaining needed magnitude to reach mid Accumulate total operations into op and ensure op <= k.
My Submission : 393623669



