I am making a brief follow-up to my previous appeal regarding the disabling of my Codeforces account, np254, after Round 1121 (Contest 2264).
I have already contacted the relevant admins privately and explained the two points that I believe may have caused a false positive:
- The accidental submission of my B solution while A was still selected, followed immediately by the correct B submission.
- The possibility that similarities with my previous submissions were interpreted incorrectly by an automated checker.
I have also stated that I did not use AI or receive outside assistance during the contest, and I am willing to explain any of my solutions or reasoning in detail.
I understand that the Codeforces administration is extremely busy, and I am not asking for immediate action. I would simply appreciate a manual review or even a brief indication of what triggered the disablement, so that I can properly address the concern.
If there is another issue I have overlooked, I am completely willing to explain it.
Thank you for your time.



