How many time shall i spend to be qualified to pass local qualifiers of IOI

Revision en1, by Abdulrahman_of_1, 2026-10-05 21:36:02

Hi, I'm a beginner with C++, but I want to win in IOI. We have 1 month from now for local qualifiers, and I don't know how many hours I shall spend. It is 4, or how many problems shall I solve per day to get in a very good place? Can I be in these qualifiers

I know it's way more complex than what I said, but I mean if I am accepted in local qualifiers, I will have time till the final IOI test, so this is like 9 months, but I want to know.

If someone has participated in that before or in EOI, please message me; I need this help

Tags ioi

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Abdulrahman_of_1 2026-10-05 21:36:02 615 Initial revision (published)