Rising From "Confidently Mediocre" Tier to "Slightly Competent" Tier.

Правка en1, от livenlife453, 2026-07-17 08:21:14

After rising up from the "My Mom Says I'm Good At Programming" tier to the "Confidently Mediocre" tier, I have now reached the "Slightly Competent" tier. With this progression I can now engage in activities such as impressing my 7th grade math teacher, convincing my dad to love me 3.45% more (0*1.0345=0), and having a full conversation with a woman.

If I keep improving myself, I may eventually reach the "Moderately Decent" tier, the "I'm a Master*****" Tier, or even the "I'm smart I can work pls hire me pls" tier. If I do this, I can impress more than just my 7th grade math teacher. I can also impress my 9th grade math teacher, and my dad will love me 12.84% more. Surely if this happens I can hide how unbelievable disturbing of a person I am to my friends.

From there, the only way forward is through a small trip in the "Legendary Extreme Super Competent For Sure. I'm Even Better Than ChatGPT" tier, a much longer stay in the "Okay You're Actually Pretty Good I Can't Criticize You" tier, then remain forever trapped in the "Computing How Many Friends I Have IRL in O(log(log(log(1/n))))" tier. Finally, if I somehow manage to escape that, I reach the "Super Ultimate Best Coder Ever My Parents Love Me Finally My Life is Perfect and Nothing Ever Goes Wrong Ever and I Have Never Questioned My Life Choices" tier. Maybe, just maybe, if I get here, I can have an excuse as to no longer touch the evil entity known as "grass." All the women ever will want to be with me, except that's stupid and completely unrealistic and a gross and hurtful sexual stereotype (the only unrealistic thing I have written so far I'll have you know), so I'll tell them to join the Jiangly Fan Club and simp for Jiangly instead, and maybe learn to implement a greedy algorithm or two.

Finally, I'll ascend all human intellect and prove that P=NP, becoming the god of the universe and making all algorithms O(1), (best solution is always to just have your code ask me for the answer), reaching the Jiangly Tier, and finally reaching 78.45% of Jiangly's power. With this, CS is solved forever and therefore dead, so no one will ever compete anymore and they will spend all their time playing maimai circle DX, where they will proceed to form a new wave of talent inspiring the first ever 15+ level in maimai history to be created. And when this happens, I'll finally finish my ultimate goal, what I really want: to have something I can talk to other people about.

Thanks for reading my ragebaity blog. I've likely offended approximately 22.43% of people, with a 90% confidence interval of (16.31%-28.55%). Feel free to downvote as much as you want. I know this post can be scientifically proven to contribute nothing. Thankfully, I'm past the point in my life where criticism causes me to scientifically analyze whether guns or fall damage is less painful. (spoiler alert, it's guns). I just wanted something to do before I go play maimai for 10 hours tomorrow at Cidercade.

Теги rating, jiangly, probability, depression

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский livenlife453 2026-07-17 08:21:14 3047 Initial revision (published)