I just participated in Codeforces round 742 div 2. After the contest I couldn't see the contest that I took in my contest list. Also is my score supposed to increase after my first contest.
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 158 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 4 | AmShZ | 143 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 134 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
Can't see contest result
I just participated in Codeforces round 742 div 2. After the contest I couldn't see the contest that I took in my contest list. Also is my score supposed to increase after my first contest.
| Rev. | Lang. | By | When | Δ | Comment | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en2 |
|
ProProgrammer123 | 2021-10-03 21:44:08 | 9 | Tiny change: 'lso is my score supposed ' -> 'lso is my rating supposed ' | |
| en1 |
|
ProProgrammer123 | 2021-10-03 21:43:20 | 214 | Initial revision (published) |
| Name |
|---|


