I tried to implement the problem using segment tree and multisets. I got a verdict of TLE. How can I optimize my code? Or is there a better solution?
Problem link: http://www.spoj.com/problems/KQUERY2/en/
Solution link: http://ideone.com/gDAmUW
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 155 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 5 | AmShZ | 142 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 133 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
Data Structure Problem: How do I optimize my solution for SPOJ KQUERY2 — K-query II?
I tried to implement the problem using segment tree and multisets. I got a verdict of TLE. How can I optimize my code? Or is there a better solution?
Problem link: http://www.spoj.com/problems/KQUERY2/en/
Solution link: http://ideone.com/gDAmUW
| Rev. | Lang. | By | When | Δ | Comment | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en1 |
|
Tobby_And_Friends | 2016-09-06 20:10:09 | 334 | Initial revision (published) |
| Name |
|---|


