Hello Codeforces Administration,
This is my second blog post regarding my disabled account. I have already tried contacting the administration, but I have not received a response yet.
I sincerely request you to please review my case and reconsider the decision to disable my account. I genuinely want to continue practicing, learning, and participating in Codeforces contests.
If I made any mistake or violated any rule unintentionally, I am willing to acknowledge it and make sure it does not happen again. I am not asking for the rules to be ignored; I am only requesting a fair review and, if possible, one more chance.
Please take a moment to review my case and let me know the specific reason for my account being disabled. I would be very grateful for a response.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Handle: sachin-123
Request for Account Restoration — @MikeMirzayanov, Please Review My Second Appeal




