# Request for Manual Review — [user:abhijain565aj,2026-10-08]↵
↵
Hello Codeforces administration, and**@[user:MikeMirzayanov**,2026-10-08],↵
↵
I am writing to sincerely apologize and request a manual review of my disabled account**`[user:abhijain565aj`**,2026-10-08].↵
↵
During [Codeforces Round 2275](https://codeforces.me/contest/2275), I participated in the Div. 3 contest out of competition, as my rating was around 1966. I was participating only for practice and warm-up.↵
↵
I want to be completely honest about what happened. While solving **G. Copper Squander**, I came up with the solution idea myself and wrote the solution. Towards the end of the contest, I was repeatedly making an indexing/binary-search mistake in my implementation. Since I was out of competition and was treating the contest casually, I made the poor decision to give the problem and my partial code to ChatGPT and use it to help debug the issue.↵
↵
After reading the AI policy, I fully understand that this was **not permitted**. The policy explicitly applies to out-of-competition participants in rated rounds and specifically prohibits using AI to diagnose or resolve coding errors. I am not trying to dispute that or make excuses based on being out of competitt the time, I was genuinely unaware that the AI restriction also applied to **out-of-competition participation** in a rated contest. I had always understood out-of-competition participation as essentially unofficial practice, and therefore incorrectly assumed that the restrictions on AI assistance would not apply. I now understand that this was my misunderstanding, and after reading the policy carefully, I realize that my action was not permitted.↵
↵
I want to make it clear that I never intended to use AI to blindly generate a solution or replace my own problem solving. I had worked out the problem idea and implementation myself, and I only turned to ChatGPT when I was stuck on an indexing/binary-search bug. However, I understand that this still violated the rules, and I take full responsibility for that decision.↵
↵
It was a careless decision on my part, and I sincerely regret it.↵
↵
I have been doing competitive programming seriously for around three years, and this is the first time I have used external/AI assistance during a contest. The account`[user:abhijain565aj`,2026-10-08], along with my entire Codeforces history and everything associated with it, is genuinely very precious to me.↵
↵
I am not asking you to disregard the rules. I am only humbly requesting a **manual review and, if possible, consideration for leniency** given the circumstances.↵
↵
The problem-solving idea and the actual approach were my own; I only used AI assistance to debug the implementation. I understand that this still violated the policy, and I take full responsibility for that decision.↵
↵
If my account is restored, I promise that I will strictly follow the AI rules in every future contest, including when participating out of competition. I have learned from this mistakexperience and will not repeat itever make the same mistake again.↵
↵
I sincerely apologize to the Codeforces administration and community. I would be extremely grateful if you could consider giving me another chance and helping me recover my account.↵
↵
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and consider my appeal.↵
↵
**Original account:**`[user:abhijain565aj`,2026-10-08] ↵
**Posting from:**`[user:LuciferIsBack`,2026-10-08]
↵
Hello Codeforces administration, and
↵
I am writing to sincerely apologize and request a manual review of my disabled account
↵
During [Codeforces Round 2275](https://codeforces.me/contest/2275), I participated in the Div. 3 contest out of competition, as my rating was around 1966. I was participating only for practice and warm-up.↵
↵
I want to be completely honest about what happened. While solving **G. Copper Squander**, I came up with the solution idea myself and wrote the solution. Towards the end of the contest, I was repeatedly making an indexing/binary-search mistake in my implementation. Since I was out of competition and was treating the contest casually, I made the poor decision to give the problem and my partial code to ChatGPT and use it to help debug the issue.↵
↵
A
↵
I want to make it clear that I never intended to use AI to blindly generate a solution or replace my own problem solving. I had worked out the problem idea and implementation myself, and I only turned to ChatGPT when I was stuck on an indexing/binary-search bug. However, I understand that this still violated the rules, and I take full responsibility for that decision.↵
↵
It was a careless decision on my part, and I sincerely regret it.↵
↵
I have been doing competitive programming seriously for around three years, and this is the first time I have used external/AI assistance during a contest. The account
↵
I am not asking you to disregard the rules. I am only humbly requesting a **manual review and, if possible, consideration for leniency** given the circumstances.↵
↵
↵
↵
I sincerely apologize to the Codeforces administration and community. I would be extremely grateful if you could consider giving me another chance and helping me recover my account.↵
↵
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and consider my appeal.↵
↵
**Original account:**
**Posting from:**




