After literal years of suffering and shamelessly farming Div. 3 rounds like a parasitic organism (which made my journey from specialist to expert relatively more smooth), I have somehow stumbled my way into Expert.
On the bright side, people using extensions like ratist will finally be forced to perceive my existence instead of auto-filtering my trash blogs into the shadow realm. Do I actually possess the confidence to perform well in Div. 2? Absolutely not. Was using Div. 3 which I find easy to do good at, my only stratergy? Without question. Will this rating evaporate the literal second I register for a round now? Bets are open.
If you're currently hardstuck in gray, green, or cyan: don't lose hope. If you get lucky enough and the stars align in your favor, even you can scam the system. Case in point: me.
Special "Acknowledgements"
- Massive shoutout to Abdur-Rehman for his totally unsolicited and highly questionable congratulations blog. A quick public service announcement for anyone who suffered through his post: I am 16 years old. I was not even a concept in 2001 😭
- Genuine thanks to JonKhan and M_AsadHussain for being my motivation to gain rating to surpass them. Overtaking their graph has provided 90% of my will to live on this platform. Jon Hurry up and reclaim blue so we both be the same rank for once, assuming my "fraud" rating doesn't immediately crash and burn back to specialist before you arrive.
- Faraz: idk he is just pretty chill ngl




