I think I have an idea for a problem. I don't have any experience of problemsetting so I'd be happy to share the problem over DM to someone who has experience in this, and who could check for loopholes in it, and possibly use it in a round.
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 155 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 5 | AmShZ | 141 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 134 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
I have a problem idea but can't set up my own round.
I think I have an idea for a problem. I don't have any experience of problemsetting so I'd be happy to share the problem over DM to someone who has experience in this, and who could check for loopholes in it, and possibly use it in a round.
| Rev. | Lang. | By | When | Δ | Comment | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en2 |
|
wanna-be-HIM | 2026-10-02 22:53:01 | 41 | ||
| en1 |
|
wanna-be-HIM | 2026-10-02 22:51:34 | 333 | Initial revision (published) |
| Name |
|---|


