I quit to solveing programming problem . So just i think i need to build logic about problem . That is why is because I became too obsessed with problem solving and eventually gave up.↵
↵
Now, after almost two years, I’m comeing back andto start my journey again after almost 2 years form whenver i start. I wi.↵
↵
I’ve realized that I don’t need to solve hundreds of problems overnight. I just need to build my problem-solving logic and stay consistent.↵
↵
From today, I’ll try to solve 2 problem ps every day — consistaently . , without making excuses.↵
↵
NoMmore excuse From today s. No more quitting.↵
↵
Let’s create another milestone . ↵
↵
↵
↵
↵
↵
Have a goodreat day, everbody.yone↵
↵
Do coding ,. Gain knowledge. Keep growing↵
↵
Now, after almost two years, I’m com
↵
I’ve realized that I don’t need to solve hundreds of problems overnight. I just need to build my problem-solving logic and stay consistent.↵
↵
From today, I’ll try to solve 2 problem
↵
No
↵
Let’s create another milestone
↵
↵
↵
↵
Have a g
↵
Do coding




