Come back to codeforces
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 389 character(s)
I quit to solveing programming problem . So just i think i need to build logic about problem . That is why is because I became too obsessed with problem solving and eventually gave up.↵
↵
Now, after almost two years, I’m
 comeing back andto start my journey again after almost 2 years form whenver i start. I wi.↵
↵
I’ve realized that I don’t need to solve hundreds of problems overnight. I just need to build my problem-solving logic and stay consistent.↵
↵
From today, I’
ll try to solve 2 problem ps every day — consistaently . , without making excuses.↵
↵
No Mmore excuse From today s. No more quitting.↵
↵
Let’s create another milestone . ↵
↵
↵
↵
↵
↵
Have a g
oodreat day, everbody.yone↵
↵
Do coding
 ,. Gain knowledge. Keep growing↵

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English maher000 2026-10-01 06:46:09 389
en1 English maher000 2026-10-01 06:42:46 385 Initial revision (published)