What are your favorite ICPC style contests at different difficulty levels? I'm particularly interested in contests at the easy to medium level, since Universal Cup tends to be very hard, but I welcome all suggestions.↵
↵
The last blog I've found on this was [Radewoosh's](https://codeforces.me/blog/entry/59081) blog 8 years ago, but I'm sure there have been plenty of great contests since. ↵
↵
I'll start with a few of my favorite contest series, as well as one problem that I liked (roughly in my perceived difficulty order):↵
↵
##### Subregional↵
- BAPC: Generally [consistent](https://codeforces.me/gym/104790/problem/I) problem set with problems that are more CF style.↵
↵
##### Easier Regional↵
- PACNW: Probably my [favorite](https://qoj.ac/contest/2583/problem/14922) American regional in terms of problem quality and consistency↵
↵
##### Harder Regional↵
- SWERC: Recent SWERCs have been [very good imo](https://qoj.ac/contest/2691/problem/15704), although some of the older ones [not so much](https://qoj.ac/contest/3695/problem/19915)↵
↵
↵
What are your thoughts?↵
↵
As a sidenote, unlike CF contests where there are announcement blogs and editorials, there is very limited space for discussion about ICPC contests. It would be cool if CF would auto-generate an announcement blog for every contest to allow for discussion.↵
↵
Also, feel free to recommend specific contests if the quality is inconsistent year to year.↵
↵
**What are your thoughts?**↵
↵
↵
The last blog I've found on this was [Radewoosh's](https://codeforces.me/blog/entry/59081) blog 8 years ago, but I'm sure there have been plenty of great contests since. ↵
↵
I'll start with a few of my favorite contest series, as well as one problem that I liked (roughly in my perceived difficulty order):↵
↵
##### Subregional↵
- BAPC: Generally [consistent](https://codeforces.me/gym/104790/problem/I) problem set with problems that are more CF style.↵
↵
##### Easier Regional↵
- PACNW: Probably my [favorite](https://qoj.ac/contest/2583/problem/14922) American regional in terms of problem quality and consistency↵
↵
##### Harder Regional↵
- SWERC: Recent SWERCs have been [very good imo](https://qoj.ac/contest/2691/problem/15704), although some of the older ones [not so much](https://qoj.ac/contest/3695/problem/19915)↵
↵
↵
As a sidenote, unlike CF contests where there are announcement blogs and editorials, there is very limited space for discussion about ICPC contests. It would be cool if CF would auto-generate an announcement blog for every contest to allow for discussion.↵
↵
Also, feel free to recommend specific contests if the quality is inconsistent year to year.↵
↵
**What are your thoughts?**↵
↵



