German Informatics Olympiad starts -— I'm here to win
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 2 character(s)
It's finally starting↵
↵
The first round of the German Informatics Olympiad has begun — and I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.↵
↵
For months, I've been solving harder problems, learning new algorithms, improving my speed, and pushing myself to become better at competitive programming.↵
↵
Now it's time to see how all of that translates into an actual competition.↵
↵
I'm not joining just to participate. I'm here to win.↵
↵
I want to see how far I can go, how strong the competition really is, and where my current limits are — and then push past them.↵
↵
An alle, die dieses Jahr auch teilnehmen:↵
Viel Erfolg↵
↵
Ihr werdet ihn brauchen — denn dieses Jahr habt ihr richtig starke Konkurrenz

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English NiklasPlugin 2026-09-01 11:27:47 2
en1 English NiklasPlugin 2026-09-01 11:27:22 778 Initial revision (published)