Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Codeforces is turning into Mathforces: get the math edge

Правка en1, от Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel, 2024-10-07 23:38:49

Hi everyone,

It is clear that for better or worse, Codeforces is turning into Mathforces.

The recent https://codeforces.me/contest/2020 is a clear example of this. Problem B is a well known math puzzle, and Problem A is just base systems.

This means that competitors who are knowledgeable in math will have a substantial advantage.

Get the math edge through this amazing coding/math resource. We will train both your problem solving skills AND your coding skills, which will be a formidable combination in competitions.

I will probably lose a lot of contribution due to this, but I just wanted to help the community learn that slowly, Mathforces will dominate Codeforces.

Thank you!

• Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en4 Английский Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel 2024-10-08 00:21:23 22 Tiny change: 'th_Channel' -> 'th_Channel\n\nStart subscribing!'
en3 Английский Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel 2024-10-07 23:41:11 2 Tiny change: 'ank you,\nSub_to_M' -> 'ank you,\n\nSub_to_M'
en2 Английский Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel 2024-10-07 23:39:03 6 Tiny change: 'nThank you!\n\n- Sub_to_Meg' -> 'nThank you,\nSub_to_Meg'
en1 Английский Sub_to_MegaMath_Channel 2024-10-07 23:38:49 825 Initial revision (published)