Need friends to discuss things

Правка en2, от heavenly_principles, 2024-09-10 08:28:21

Hello, I really need people who are into cp and giving their time and efforts into getting better.

I feel the need at a lot of times when I just want to discuss the really cool technique I learned or the really cool problem I solved. I don't have many friends irl and none of them do cp. So you can say I have nobody to discuss cp with.

What i want to discuss ?

E.g: Recently I solved this problem G on Atcoder from a 2019 contest which was really cool, I revised a older topic, and the logical part was so fun to come up with. I like to discuss the problem starting from the very basic on how the I would have come up with the problem if I was the author. Asking simple questions and moving on to the original problem. Making any problem seem extremely easy to solve.

Also I like to further explore possible variations of some cool ideas, thinking how can we approach them. like how can we make a new problem out of it..

Unfortunately, Since I have nobody to discuss anything, I end up talking to myself. Explaining the problem in the way I described above. But it's more fun to explain things to others because sometimes you get to see different thought process or ideas.

Apart from discussing my thoughts, I would also like to hear your thoughts on different problems you solve or new cool things you encounter. Problem rating range may vary upto 2600. I really don't mind.

Anyone interested, please do let me know. We can do the discussion whenever one of us may feel like on any day.

Thanks!

Теги need, friends

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский heavenly_principles 2024-09-10 08:28:21 98
en1 Английский heavenly_principles 2024-09-10 06:54:28 1654 Initial revision (published)