where do top programmers worked or work now
Разница между en4 и en5, 1 символ(ов) изменены
  I just saw this (http://codeforces.me/blog/entry/52712) blog post which talks about dilemna of a top programmer about his career.↵
↵
I was just curious probably like some others that where do top programmers have worked / interned or are currently working?↵
↵
It would be great if you can share how you got selected, shortlisted or rejected (I hope not).↵
↵
At the time of writing this post, I know about 2 guys ([user:petr,2021-06-17] working at google) and [user:I_love_Tanya_Romanova,2021-06-17] who works at google.

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en5 Английский THISISPUSH_04 2021-06-18 08:16:14 1 Tiny change: ' I just sa' -> ' I just sa'
en4 Английский THISISPUSH_04 2021-06-17 17:40:36 1 Tiny change: 'I just saw' -> ' I just saw'
en3 Английский THISISPUSH_04 2021-06-17 15:24:26 21 Tiny change: '6-17] who currently interned at google' -> '6-17] who works at google'
en2 Английский THISISPUSH_04 2021-06-17 15:22:40 5
en1 Английский THISISPUSH_04 2021-06-17 15:22:16 573 Initial revision (published)