Concluding Sexism in Google and other Big Tech !!

Revision en1, by ApproachingYellow, 2020-09-23 09:56:11

After getting frustrated by seeing this blog on top of recent action again and again. I try to conclude this stuff, so this irrelevant discussion may stop.

1. These are Profit Oriented Company, and Talented or Skillful people are not only things that bring profit to company.

Diversity, PR, Reputation, Government policy are equally important to a company, or sometimes more important. And yes, male psychology as mention in this comment too. These company are too genius to use anything in favor of them.

2. Many of you, who complains about it, in future want more and more female co-workers.

This is hard reality, male prefer female co-workers, and females too promote female co-workers. There is many manager in these company, who want extra females in team, just because of their look. If you think this point is sexist, yes it is but it is reality too.

3. Yes, Google cheat with you by not mention 'Female Prefer' in hiring challenge, or unexpectedly turn out to be sexist.

But keep in mind there are 100's of time more feminist than you, that support this action of Google, Even Government and laws are totally biased in this case. It's hard but you few thousands of people who complain about it is too insignificant, these multi billion dollar company simply ignore you. Don't waste your time, nothing is going to change, except your respect for your future female co-workers

4. Yes It hurt, when you see someone undeserving getting better than you, Yes most of us feel jealousy by seeing post of these females in social sites.

I suggest few things for it-:

1. Don't make working in big Tech as ultimate goal of your programming journey.

2. Prefer startups over big-tech, Most of startups doesn't care about diversity hiring, they just want talent. And trust me you can be more successful there.

3. Simply ignore post of girl, sharing her struggle and tips for getting in Big Tech. Yes some really works hard to get it, but in India it's become too difficult to identify these girls now, Also hardworking and really talented people usually not market them, there work ultimately make them popular.

4. Keep in mind giving privilege to someone doesn't mean they become better, most of these girls never realize that they are just used by these Big Tech for there benefits.

5. But Google is my childhood dream and i want it at any cost-:

Then start working more harder and keep patience, If they hire more females now it doesn't mean they will never hire men or they never need skilled people.

To all those who complain about it remember CodeForces is not meant for these things, it's CP site and we are here to practice and enjoy CP.

And yes, this is my alt, and almost everyone of you know why alt is better option for such content.

Best!!

Tags #google, #sexism, #frustartion, #stopthisdiscusion

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English ApproachingYellow 2020-09-23 12:26:48 1147 Tiny change: 'op.\n\n\n- #### <h6> These' -> 'op.\n\n\n-<h6> These'
en3 English ApproachingYellow 2020-09-23 11:30:51 384
en2 English ApproachingYellow 2020-09-23 10:09:42 13 Tiny change: 'co-workers.\n\nThis ' -> 'co-workers in your team.\n\nThis '
en1 English ApproachingYellow 2020-09-23 09:56:11 3028 Initial revision (published)