I was working on this USACO problem: [http://usaco.org/index.php?page=viewproblem2&cpid=898](http://usaco.org/index.php?page=viewproblem2&cpid=898), when I realized that I would need to use a BIT(Binary Indexed Tree) and find the number of values that are belowless than a certain value x. ↵
↵
I was wondering how to find the number of numbers that are below x using a binary indexed tree. I searched online and couldn't get a good answer. The closest I got to a "decent" answer was a stack-overflow with a promising title, but then the only response was not really helpful. ↵
↵
I hope the people here can provided some useful and helpful responses to help me out with this problem.↵
↵
Thanks in advance.
↵
I was wondering how to find the number of numbers that are below x using a binary indexed tree. I searched online and couldn't get a good answer. The closest I got to a "decent" answer was a stack-overflow with a promising title, but then the only response was not really helpful. ↵
↵
I hope the people here can provided some useful and helpful responses to help me out with this problem.↵
↵
Thanks in advance.



