I gave up this account a few months ago,but now I have to use it.
I write a blog about 1197d solution and my account is in the read-only mode.
Can somebody tell me why?
If I did something wrong,please tell me and I will never do it again.
Why my accout is in read only mode.
I gave up this account a few months ago,but now I have to use it.
I write a blog about 1197d solution and my account is in the read-only mode.
Can somebody tell me why?
If I did something wrong,please tell me and I will never do it again.
| Rev. | Язык | Кто | Когда | Δ | Комментарий | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en3 |
|
game_has_over | 2019-07-27 13:31:26 | 47 | Tiny change: ' it again.' -> ' it again.\n\n(My account is [user:MagicSpark]' | |
| en2 |
|
game_has_over | 2019-07-27 13:27:44 | 47 | ||
| en1 |
|
game_has_over | 2019-07-27 13:26:40 | 282 | Initial revision (published) |