Hello Coders,
I am trying to solve https://a2oj.com/p?ID=129 problem from A2OJ. Here is my solution https://ideone.com/BcVjcR. I am not able to get why I am getting WA. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
| № | Пользователь | Рейтинг |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| Страны | Города | Организации | Всё → |
| № | Пользователь | Вклад |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 157 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 4 | AmShZ | 143 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 134 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
SUBTRACTION (A2OJ) — Need help
Hello Coders,
I am trying to solve https://a2oj.com/p?ID=129 problem from A2OJ. Here is my solution https://ideone.com/BcVjcR. I am not able to get why I am getting WA. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
| Название |
|---|


