While I do understand that the merge operation can be deduced from the equation (a + b)^2 = a^2 + b^2 — 2ab I could not specifically figure out how would I formulate the merge operation. Any help is really appreciated.
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 155 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 5 | AmShZ | 142 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 133 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
Segment Tree Problem from SPOJ, SEGSQRSS — Sum of Squares with Segment Tree
While I do understand that the merge operation can be deduced from the equation (a + b)^2 = a^2 + b^2 — 2ab I could not specifically figure out how would I formulate the merge operation. Any help is really appreciated.
| Rev. | Lang. | By | When | Δ | Comment | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en2 |
|
Tobby_And_Friends | 2016-10-21 22:52:23 | 58 | Tiny change: 'While I do' -> 'Problem Link: http://www.spoj.com/problems/SEGSQRSS/\n\nWhile I do' | |
| en1 |
|
Tobby_And_Friends | 2016-10-21 22:05:32 | 299 | Initial revision (published) |
| Name |
|---|


