An Year Into Competitive programming

Revision en1, by kiiiq_, 2026-10-10 06:15:53

I just hit the 365 days streak mark. I'm satisfied seeing my evolution in this year, i've started knowing nothing about cp and i just hit expert, i hope it is something i can be proud of. Even though i couldn't make it to ICPC Brazil Finals I'm glad of what i did, being 4 place in my subregion with 2 other people who don't practice neither study cp. This year will be better, i hope to get to CM in less than 6 months from now and keep my streak.

Now, talking to people who just started, don't give up, you can make it as long as you put work into it.

Tags milestone

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English kiiiq_ 2026-10-10 06:41:09 59 (published)
en3 English kiiiq_ 2026-10-10 06:34:22 36 Tiny change: ' into it. ' -> ' into it. \n\n![ ](https://imgur.com/A2jMpoe.png)'
en2 English kiiiq_ 2026-10-10 06:29:47 445 Tiny change: ' into it. ' -> ' into it. \n\n![ ](https://imgur.com/A2jMpoe.png)'
en1 English kiiiq_ 2026-10-10 06:15:53 597 Initial revision (saved to drafts)