Request for Status and Review Process — Codeforces np254

Правка en1, от enthusiast0806, 2026-10-09 15:23:11

Hello Codeforces Administration,

I am following up on my account appeal for np254, disabled after Codeforces Round 1121 (Div. 2).

Over the past four weeks, I have submitted an explanation, contacted the relevant administrators, and made myself available to explain any of my submissions. I have not received a substantive response.

I understand that the administration may be handling many cases. Could you please confirm whether my appeal has reached the appropriate team, or advise me on the correct process for requesting a review?

I continue to deny using AI, copying code, or receiving outside assistance during the contest, and I am willing to cooperate with a review.

Thank you for your time.

Handle: np254

KAN MikeMirzayanov geranazavr555 Vladosiya

Теги false positive, cheating, cheater during contest, innocent, codeforces, need help, error, bug

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский enthusiast0806 2026-10-09 15:23:11 927 Initial revision (published)