Request to Review My Disabled Account
Hello Codeforces community,
I am writing this blog because my Codeforces account has been disabled, and I would sincerely like to request the Codeforces Administration to review my case once again.
My account was disabled recently, and I have already contacted the Codeforces Administration through email and direct messages, but I have not received a response yet. I am therefore hoping that this blog may help bring my case to their attention.
I also want to honestly clarify something regarding my contest participation.
I did not use AI to generate solutions, algorithms, or code, and I did not use it with the intention of cheating. I only used AI occasionally to understand the wording of problem statements because I sometimes struggle with difficult English. At the time, I misunderstood the rules and did not realize that even this use was not allowed during a rated contest.
I now understand the rule clearly, and I take responsibility for my mistake. I sincerely apologize for violating the rules, even though I did not intend to gain an unfair advantage.
I am not asking for the rules to be ignored. I am only requesting one more chance.
If my account is restored, I promise that in every future contest I will treat it exactly like a real examination. I will close all other tabs and applications and will not use AI, websites, or any external assistance for any reason—not even to understand the problem statement.
Codeforces is very important to me because I use it regularly to practice programming and improve my skills. I genuinely want to continue learning and participating here.
I sincerely request the Codeforces Administration to please review my account and, if possible, give me one final opportunity to prove that I can follow the rules properly.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this.
Handle: sachin-123
Thank you, Sachin



