Lost yesterday Streak Due to Codeforces Server Outage on 28-09-2026

Revision en1, by kraken2812, 2026-09-29 00:14:52

Dear Codeforces Team,

I am writing to kindly request the restoration of my Codeforces streak.

Today, when I opened Codeforces to submit my solution, the website was experiencing downtime/issues, and I was unable to access the platform and submit my solution despite intending to do so. As a result, my streak was unfortunately broken due to circumstances beyond my control.(500 Internal Server Errors)

I would be very grateful if you could review the issue and consider restoring my streak for today, as I had intended to maintain it but was unable to submit because of the website outage.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I appreciate the work your team does to maintain the Codeforces platform and hope you can help resolve this issue.

Kind regards, kraken2812

Tags mikemirzayanov

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English kraken2812 2026-09-29 00:14:52 855 Initial revision (published)