↵
I'm working on a personal RAG-based search tool to quickly find problems, editorials, and relevant blog posts (for example: "problems on DP with bitmask that have a detailed explanation").↵
↵
I know how to scrape the data manually, but honestly, I'd really prefer not to. Why?↵
↵
- I don't want to put unnecessary load on Codeforces servers.↵
- I'm afraid of getting banned even with polite delays.↵
- It feels wasteful to scrape the same data that someone might already have collected.↵
↵
So I'm wondering — does a dataset of Codeforces problems, editorial content, and educational blog posts already exist? Something like an archive or a collection that the community maintains?↵
↵
If not — what would be the most respectful way to collect this kind of data without causing any trouble? (I'm okay with waiting, using APIs where possible, or joining some existing effort.)↵
↵
Thanks in advance!




