Staring CPP journey again!
Difference between en5 and en6, changed 55 character(s)
I just failed promoting to USACO silver, and I mean it was expected. I didn't really prep, so what did I want XD. I stumbled upon this blog post: [here](https://codeforces.me/blog/entry/116371#:~:text=In%20short%2C%20mostly%20you%20only,of%20this%20article%20are%20bolded.), and I'm going to edit with what I do every day as a way to keep myself consistent. After April/May (oh and school lol), I'll have MUCH more time to devote to this, but for now I'll do what I can.↵
↵
**Keeping Track**↵
-------------↵
- 3/12/26 Now I'm on chapter 7.4, (I did O1 as well).↵
- 3/10/26 Finished chapter 6. idk why people are wasting their time down voting this lmao XD. (And how are they finding this too?)↵
- 3/9/26 One particular season is over, so now ima get some time :). Gotta speedun learn.cpp. (idc if i loose rep)↵
- 3/4/26 I'm not yet locked in for programing yet but I am on chapter 5.4 of learncpp.com now. ↵
- 3/1/26: New plan: I did a leetcode problem with c++ and noticed how long it took, so I'm going to spend some time getting familiar and good with c++. I also had a track meet yesterday and have 2 comps next Saturday that I have to lock-in for (so I have to prioritize that).↵
- 2/27/26: It's 10:30 pm rn and I have a track meet tmrw. However, I'm so glad I saw this post! I'm going to start after the meet. First step: Finish USACO first chapter with c++ (includes learning c++).↵

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en7 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-05-18 05:02:10 276
en6 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-03-13 09:49:23 55
en5 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-03-11 07:05:01 137 3/10/26
en4 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-03-10 08:09:26 115 3/9/26
en3 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-03-05 07:25:55 96 3/4/2026
en2 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-03-02 08:26:42 276 3/1/26
en1 English SkoombrykNinja 2026-02-28 09:43:59 740 Initial revision (published)