Who are you?

Revision en1, by Antar-Saginbek-004-2029, 2026-10-09 09:52:05

Hi! I’m Antar. I’m 13 years old and was born in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan. I currently live and study in the city of Kokshetau; my school has a strong academic reputation and a rich history. It’s called BIL (Bilim-Innovation Lyceum). I don’t have many achievements yet, but—Insha'Allah—that will change. I have plenty of friends; one of my best friends is Insar. Like me, he’s into computer science, and we’ve been preparing together since the 7th grade—we’re actually classmates, too. I also have a friend named Bakdaulet from a parallel class; we compete together in regional and city-level Olympiads. Here are their handles: "Insar-I-004-2029" and "Bakdaulet-D-004-2029" (we set them up this way to participate in lyceum Olympiads, as those were the rules). I also have a secondary account, "antarsag," but it’s mostly empty—I’ll build it up later. That’s all for now!

Hello World!("print") Hello World! << "cout";

History

 
 
 
 
Revisions
 
 
  Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Antar-Saginbek-004-2029 2026-10-09 09:52:05 941 Initial revision for English translation
ru1 Russian Antar-Saginbek-004-2029 2025-12-29 10:53:17 822 Первая редакция (опубликовано)