Difference between ru1 and en1,
changed 941 character(s)
Привет! Я Антар. Мне 13 лет родился в Казахстане в столице Астана. Сейчас я нахожусь и учусь в городе Кокшетау моя школа очень сильная и с большой историей. Школа называется БИЛ — Білім Инновация Лицей. Достижений у меня не много, но думаю Ин Ша Аллах все будет. Друзей у меня много один из лучших моих друзей это Инсар он тоже информатик как и я вместе мы готовимся с 7-мого класса и кстати мы одноклассники также у меня есть друг Бақдаулет он из паралели вместе мы участвуем на областных и городных олимпиадах. Вот их хэнделыHi! I’m Antar. I’m 13 years old and was born in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan. I currently live and study in the city of Kokshetau; my school has a strong academic reputation and a rich history. It’s called BIL (Bilim-Innovation Lyceum). I don’t have many achievements yet, but—Insha'Allah—that will change. I have plenty of friends; one of my best friends is Insar. Like me, he’s into computer science, and we’ve been preparing together since the 7th grade—we’re actually classmates, too. I also have a friend named Bakdaulet from a parallel class; we compete together in regional and city-level Olympiads. Here are their handles: "Insar-I-004-2029" иand "Bakdaulet-D-004-2029", такие хэнделы мы поставили для того чтобы участвовать в лицейных олимпиадах правила такие также у меня есть твинк (we set them up this way to participate in lyceum Olympiads, as those were the rules). I also have a secondary account, "antarsag," но почти пустой буду потом качать на сегодня у меня все.but it’s mostly empty—I’ll build it up later. That’s all for now!↵
↵
Hello World!("print")↵
Hello World! << "cout";