Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Round 976 discussion

Правка en2, от macaquedev, 2024-09-30 00:31:05

Is it just me being unable to do the good codeforces rounds, or have they recently just gone down in quality...? Like honestly, what even was today?

B was a standard well-known problem, and its only difficulty was sqrt precision errors. Is that really what we want codeforces to be? Or are we trying to build a community that (dare I say) focuses on algorithmic thinking and problem solving??

C was a "guess the most ridiculous solution" type constructive problem, which can be fun, but again, this "proof by AC" that has become so common lately in codeforces just seems antithetical to the purpose of the website.

Most ridiculous jambloated nonsense

D was a nice problem, I must admit.... but then there's the last two problems. E was simply a constant optimisation problem, which again is absolutely hideous. Is there really nothing in this world that is more interesting than having an O(n log^2 1024) solution and having to optimise the constant factor, and watching other people pass O(1024n) solutions using some sort of pragma witchcraft? And, it turns out that F is explainable in two lines using an obscure technique.

Rounds like this just make me a bit sad...

Теги codeforces

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский macaquedev 2024-09-30 00:31:05 27
en1 Английский macaquedev 2024-09-30 00:26:31 1662 initial revision (published)