My Korean Blog

Правка en2, от ko_osaga, 2024-06-15 00:09:27

bobr_babizon posted an article, a machine translation of a Kinetic Segment Tree post in my Korean blog. Given this interest in my small Korean blog, I felt obliged to introduce it.

In most of my undergrad period, I was sponsored by the generous Samsung Software Membership, where one of their remarkable features was to fund "individual research projects" — In short, each month, I write an article on interesting stuff, and they will pay me 500,000 KRW per article. Amazing, as it motivates me to learn new stuff and also get paid.

Here is the full list of posts written by that initiative.

Not all posts are good. Sometimes, I need to keep up with the deadline and rush the post; sometimes, I write stuff in specific interest; sometimes, the topic is too hard and I only obtain a superficial understanding. But there are some posts, which I think are the best posts on their subject matter for CF audience if translated into English:

Sometimes I actually posted them in English:

Why are all these posts in Korean? It's because the sponsor wanted such a way — otherwise, I'd actually write all of them in English. So that's pretty sad, and I don't think I will ever try to translate them, but I hope someone would still find them helpful.

Теги annyeonghaseyo

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский ko_osaga 2024-06-15 00:09:27 6 Tiny change: 'one would find them' -> 'one would still find them'
en1 Английский ko_osaga 2024-06-15 00:06:59 2191 Initial revision (published)