Problem : 86D - Powerful array My submission: 193616090
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here?
This problem can be solved using Moss algorithm. So I was trying to solve this with moss algorithm but still time limit for test case no 6.
| № | Пользователь | Рейтинг |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| Страны | Города | Организации | Всё → |
| № | Пользователь | Вклад |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 155 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 5 | AmShZ | 141 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 134 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
Help Post.
Problem : 86D - Powerful array My submission: 193616090
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here?
This problem can be solved using Moss algorithm. So I was trying to solve this with moss algorithm but still time limit for test case no 6.
| Rev. | Язык | Кто | Когда | Δ | Комментарий | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en1 |
|
Mahfuz2411 | 2023-04-07 16:28:49 | 265 | Initial revision (published) |
| Название |
|---|


