Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Career Guidelines for university freshers!!

Правка en1, от _hope__, 2023-02-24 17:30:16

"Do whatever you want!"

Even so, I understand that you should do something that will help you in your life and future. Now, let's talk about what we can do to build a good university life and career.

Your education and CGPA are not everything, but they are still important. Every company will hire people who can generate profit for their company. So, I'm trying to suggest some things that you can do along with your studies.

1.You can start your own business! Through this, you can learn how to handle customers and speak professionally. You can also create a good opportunity to earn income. Remember, money makes money! Profit by investing!

2.Try to find out what job opportunities are available related to the subjects you are studying. You can search on LinkedIn to find out what skills are required for those jobs. This means you will need to learn those skills.

3.Make friends who are interested in what you are doing. Suppose you like problem-solving, and sometimes you get bored. Then, these friends will push you to keep going.

4.In addition to the skills you learn in your courses, consider taking on side projects or internships to develop skills that are in demand in your industry. This could include programming languages, digital marketing, or project management, to name a few examples.

5.You want to try to connect with the big brothers in the field you want to go to. You can follow them to see what they are doing or not. For example, let's say I want to work at Google. So now I am trying to connect with those who are working at Google from Bangladesh and trying to find out how they got the job. If they ever message me, I will write my need and send them a direct message.

By the way, how are you? What's up?

There is no need to write such things.

6.Set career goals and figure out where you want to see yourself after four years. Plan how you want to spend those four years. For example, if I allocate time for competitive/problem-solving programming, I keep it as my main focus and explore other technical fields like development.

7.Try to work with some companies as an intern, ambassador, or volunteer to gain experience for the future.

8.There is no alternative to problem-solving if you want to work for big companies like Facebook or Google. So, participate in more problem-solving contests. Remember, the more you fail in life, the more you can learn. And, you will have more stories to share. Now, brother, why will anyone pay for your words?

These things are mainly learned from my life.

I incurred a loss of around 65k in my business. Still, I am planning to re-start!

I left my job at a US-based company in the second semester of my university. I used to work on App development there, and the salary was high. The reason for leaving was because I wanted to devote time to competitive programming as I am passionate about it. Although I have less time to spare.

Теги career, guideline, cse

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский _hope__ 2023-02-24 17:34:27 4 Tiny change: 'e pay for your words?\n\' -> 'e pay for my words?\n\'
en1 Английский _hope__ 2023-02-24 17:30:16 3020 Initial revision (published)