Please read the new rule regarding the restriction on the use of AI tools. ×

Questions about generating and comparing test cases

Revision en2, by Yucy, 2022-02-09 14:39:51

Generating test cases is no stranger with cp-er, especially in offline competition (such as Olympic...)

Today I also have one question about this skill. Specifically, I want to ask about bat file

When I want to generate and compare brute forces code and AC code, I create one bat file and put these commands and run by cmd

generator.exe full.exe slow.exe fc /w output.out output.txt, where output.out is output of AC code and output.txt is output of brute forces code.

I have some questions about this bat file:

1. Do you have any commands that instead of running this file bat one by one by cmd (then it will run the above 3 exe files and compare the answers once time), I can run any number of times I want then it will compare these codes many times for me ?

2. If yes, how can I stop when two codes have different answers, as I want to see and take the test case that I have the wrong answer.

3. With you, do you have a more convenient way to compare brute and full code ? Can you share it with me and everyone ?

Thanks for helps

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English Yucy 2022-02-09 15:47:04 24 Tiny change: 'exe_\n__\n_full.exe_\n__\n_slow.ex' -> 'exe_\n__\n\n\n_full.exe_\n__\n\n\n_slow.ex'
en2 English Yucy 2022-02-09 14:39:51 148
en1 English Yucy 2022-02-09 14:22:55 985 Initial revision (published)