I am doing a gym contest and I the problem says ( Input File: A.in ) & ( Output File: standard output ) and whenever I submit I got WA what I must do.
Thanks In Advance :)
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 155 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | AmShZ | 142 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 142 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 133 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
How to Change Input Path
I am doing a gym contest and I the problem says ( Input File: A.in ) & ( Output File: standard output ) and whenever I submit I got WA what I must do.
Thanks In Advance :)
| Name |
|---|


