Hi guys, I am just starting to code in C++. I keep hitting a runtime error for my solution 28288661. It works fine on Ideone, for the 2nd testcase, which is where it fails on Codeforces. Can someone help me?
| # | User | Rating |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | jiangly | 3810 |
| 2 | Benq | 3676 |
| 3 | Kevin114514 | 3655 |
| 4 | maroonrk | 3463 |
| 5 | strapple | 3390 |
| 6 | Um_nik | 3387 |
| 7 | tourist | 3384 |
| 8 | heuristica | 3322 |
| 9 | turmax | 3319 |
| 10 | jiangbowen | 3291 |
| # | User | Contrib. |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Qingyu | 157 |
| 2 | nik_exists | 150 |
| 2 | maspy | 150 |
| 4 | Um_nik | 143 |
| 4 | AmShZ | 143 |
| 6 | Errichto | 139 |
| 7 | adamant | 137 |
| 8 | maroonrk | 134 |
| 9 | BledDest | 132 |
| 10 | qwexd | 129 |
Runtime on error on codeforces. Works fine on Ideone.
Hi guys, I am just starting to code in C++. I keep hitting a runtime error for my solution 28288661. It works fine on Ideone, for the 2nd testcase, which is where it fails on Codeforces. Can someone help me?
| Name |
|---|


