Yeah, I don't cheat, I just a bit pro for sure

Правка en1, от NGUYENVUHOANG, 2026-10-09 07:13:09

Hi Ahanab,

I am surprised to see this blog, I also suspect the older guys were teasing me, but I appreciate the opportunity to clarify a few points regarding my contest performance:

Time gaps between D, E, and F: In Div. 3 contests, problem statements are straightforward. While implementation for E was underway, I had already read and thought through the ideas for D and F. A 6-minute window for D and F represents coding time, not total thinking time.

Problem H (Hash Collision & 40m Debugging): My original solution for H failed due to a hash collision (which got hacked). It took me nearly 40 minutes to analyze the collision, adjust my hashing parameters, and resubmit an AC solution. This manual trial-and-error debugging process clearly demonstrates genuine problem-solving rather than copying or prompt-generating.

Coding Style & Templates: My code consistently utilizes standard competitive programming practices typical for VOI training: global static arrays for cache performance, compact variable names (u, v, kq), and customized fast I/O snippets. This template is identical across my Codeforces and AtCoder profiles. Let's just see my coding style in the code I solve for a random Binary lifting problem:

include <bits/stdc++.h>

// #include <ext/pb_ds/assoc_container.hpp> // #include <ext/pb_ds/tree_policy.hpp>

define ll long long

define ull unsigned long long

define elif else if

define bit(mask,i) ((mask>>i)&1)

define task "main"

define mod 1000000007ll

define inf 0x3f3f3f3f

define linf 0x3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f

using namespace std; // using namespace __gnu_pbds; templatebool maxi(T &x,const T &y){ if(x<y){ x=y; return 1; } return 0; } templatebool mini(T &x,const T &y){ if(x>y){ x=y; return 1; } return 0; } void addmod(ll &x,const ll &y,ll md=mod){ x+=y; if(x>=md) x-=md; } void submod(ll &x,const ll &y,ll md=mod){ x-=y; if(x<0) x+=md; } ll n,q,x,l,r,t,kq,a[200005],p[200005],lp[200005],rt[200005],up[19][200005]; vectorva; int main(){ if(fopen(task".INP","r")){ freopen(task".INP","r",stdin); freopen(task".OUT","w",stdout); } ios_base::sync_with_stdio(0); cin.tie(0); cout.tie(0); cin>>n>>q>>x; for(int i=1; i<=n; i++){ cin>>a[i]; p[i]=p[i-1]+(a[i]-x); va.push_back(p[i]); } sort(va.begin(),va.end()); va.erase(unique(va.begin(),va.end()),va.end()); memset(lp,0x3f,sizeof(lp)); memset(rt,0x3f,sizeof(rt)); for(int i=n; i>=0; i--){ ll id=lower_bound(va.begin(),va.end(),p[i])-va.begin(); ll nt=lp[id]; lp[id]=i; rt[i]=min(nt,rt[i+1]); } for(int i=0; i<=n+1; i++) up[0][i]=(i<=n?rt[i]:inf); for(int k=1; k<19; k++) for(int i=0; i<=n+1; i++) up[k][i]=(up[k-1][i]<=n)?up[k-1][up[k-1][i]]:inf; while(q--){ cin>>l>>r; t=l-1; kq=0; for(int k=18; k>=0; k--) if(up[k][t]<=r){ kq+=(1<<k); t=up[k][t]; } cout<<kq<<'\n'; } }

If you still think I'm a bit suspicious, feel free to show me anything wrong with my code style, otherwise please voluntarily remove the post and publish a correction and apology to me, restoring my reputation.

I welcome MikeMirzayanov or any Codeforces coordinator to inspect my submission code diffs and history. I am always open to healthy competition and constructive discussions.

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский NGUYENVUHOANG 2026-10-09 07:13:09 3569 Initial revision (published)