Clarification Regarding My Submission

Правка en1, от rudrakk2005, 2026-09-28 20:26:47

Hello Codeforces community,

I want to clarify my recent submissions that were flagged for similarity.

I used AI as a learning tool to understand the problem statement and the algorithm because I am still improving my competitive programming skills. After understanding the idea, I wrote the implementation myself. I did not intentionally copy any participant's code or try to break the contest rules.

I understand that using AI during contests can still result in submissions that look similar, and I take responsibility for that. It was not my intention to gain an unfair advantage or copy someone else's solution.

I respect Codeforces and its rules, and I will be more careful in future contests. I will use AI only for learning after contests and will write contest solutions independently.

Thank you for reading and for considering my explanation.

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский rudrakk2005 2026-09-28 20:26:47 903 Initial revision (published)