Recently I, [user:tanvir_005,2025-09-05] along with [user:FahadxSurma,2025-09-0510-27] and [user:Shahriar_Imran,2025-09-05] made a problem set for the "IUBAT Monthly Programming Contest July '25". It was an honor to be the Problem Setter and Judge in the contest.↵
↵
↵
↵
We have prepared 8 problems from the scratch. From the problem statements to testcases to solutions and checking, we did all by ourselves. Those sleepless nights were very interesting indeed. I am grateful to my fellow problem setters and IUBAT — International University of Business Agriculture and Technology.↵
↵
You can Practice in the contest here: [Link](https://toph.co/contests/training/dlcxvcm)↵
↵
Don't forget to give feedback. Thank you. Happy Coding!↵
↵
↵
↵
We have prepared 8 problems from the scratch. From the problem statements to testcases to solutions and checking, we did all by ourselves. Those sleepless nights were very interesting indeed. I am grateful to my fellow problem setters and IUBAT — International University of Business Agriculture and Technology.↵
↵
You can Practice in the contest here: [Link](https://toph.co/contests/training/dlcxvcm)↵
↵
Don't forget to give feedback. Thank you. Happy Coding!↵




