A Browser-Based C++ Compiler & Visual Debugger

Правка en1, от DebasisCodeforces, 2025-07-08 07:08:35

Hi everyone, I recently built a small project called C-Debugger – a C++ compiler and visual debugger that runs directly in the browser. It supports basic C++ features like variable declarations, arithmetic operations, control structures (like if-else, for, while, do-while), and simple output with cout. The idea is to help beginners understand how their code executes, step-by-step, without needing to install any compiler or set up their system.

As someone who struggled with understanding code flow and logic during the early days of learning C++, I wanted to create something that makes it easier to learn by visualizing what’s actually happening behind the scenes. Right now, the debugger supports only basic features, but I’m hoping to expand it over time.

I’d love to get feedback from the Codeforces community – whether it’s feature suggestions, bug reports, or even contributions to the GitHub repo. If you’re interested, the project is open-source here: GitHub: https://github.com/Deba69/C-Degugger

Also, if you want to understand more about how it works internally, I’ve written a short LinkedIn post explaining the architecture and design: LinkedIn Post: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/debasis-chattaraj-4370ba220_hey-connections-im-excited-to-share-a-project-activity-7346505795754213376-wIr7

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

Теги project, c++, compiler, visualizer, codeforcesvisualizer, feedback, github

История

 
 
 
 
Правки
 
 
  Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский DebasisCodeforces 2025-07-08 07:08:54 6 Tiny change: 'y built a small project c' -> 'y built a project c'
en1 Английский DebasisCodeforces 2025-07-08 07:08:35 1424 Initial revision (published)