Please read the new rule regarding the restriction on the use of AI tools. ×

Contests on Weekends
Difference between en2 and en3, changed 94 character(s)
Hello Codeforces!↵
=================↵

I love Codeforces contests, and I think everyone else does as well. There are a few things about Codeforces contests that I would like to discuss with the Codeforces community.↵

Start Time of Contest↵
------------------↵

I understand Codeforces has people from around the world. That means that the standard time won't work well for everyone. Even though the start time works for me, I appreciate Codeforces giving other people the chance for doing contests.↵

Date of Contest↵
------------------↵

This is the main thing I would like to discuss about. It seems like more and more Codeforces contests are occurring on the weekdays (Monday through Friday) and not on the weekends. With people here on Codeforces either having school or work, weekends are usually freer for the general population. I would suggest having more contests on the weekends. I have no control, but I would like to know what you think.↵

Thank you Codeforces!

**UPD: Even though you may disagree, please just answer your opinion. Thank you again :)**

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English rangerscowboys 2024-10-02 03:07:36 94
en2 English rangerscowboys 2024-10-02 01:12:25 19 Tiny change: 'eforces!\n\nI love' -> 'eforces!\n=================\n\nI love'
en1 English rangerscowboys 2024-10-02 01:04:16 985 Initial revision (published)