I saw many people in the telegram group that I have joined sharing solution for D1 (~30% AC), D2 (~60% AC), E(~15% AC).
Not to mention the cheating for ABCs is also prominent.
Its sad to see so many cheaters doing their thing to cheat. Its insane.
Extreme Cheating today
I saw many people in the telegram group that I have joined sharing solution for D1 (~30% AC), D2 (~60% AC), E(~15% AC).
Not to mention the cheating for ABCs is also prominent.
Its sad to see so many cheaters doing their thing to cheat. Its insane.
| Rev. | Lang. | By | When | Δ | Comment | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| en3 |
|
69eloChess | 2024-08-25 19:41:29 | 226 | ||
| en2 |
|
69eloChess | 2024-08-25 19:39:50 | 59 | ||
| en1 |
|
69eloChess | 2024-08-25 19:38:55 | 216 | Initial revision (published) |