Please read the new rule regarding the restriction on the use of AI tools. ×

I GOT PLAGARISM
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 317 character(s)
Your solution 227910845 for the problem 1881C significantly coincides with solutions MahaRathi/227896705, Hclo3/227910845. Such a coincidence is a clear rules violation. Note that unintentional leakage is also a violation. For example, do not use ideone.com with the default settings (public access to your code). If you have conclusive evidence that a coincidence has occurred due to the use of a common source published before the competition, write a comment to post about the round with all the details. More information can be found at http://codeforces.me/blog/entry/8790. Such violation of the rules may be the reason for blocking your account or other penalties. In case of repeated violations, your account may be blocked.↵

The reason is both of these accounts belong to me and the logic is written by me also. Now the logic also belongs to a question that i did on my third account name-H2co3 question name-mirror grid (224018011) on Sep/19/2023 was submitted by as in this question was just smaller version of the problem i did previously so i submitted using the logic i had written in my h2co3 id ↵
answer-https://codeforces.me/contest/1703/submission/224018011↵

so all these ids are mine-h2co3,hclo3,maharathi you can see the proof as i will be commenting on the same post.↵

This is the evidence that the person who has written this code is same and it is me i did not copied it from anywhere all these 3 ids belong to me. 

Solutions and test generators can only use source code completely written by you, with the following two exceptions:↵

1.the code was written and published/distributed before the start of the round,↵
2.the code is generated using tools that were written and published/distributed before the start of the round.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Hclo3 2023-10-25 22:36:38 317
en1 English Hclo3 2023-10-25 22:25:41 1462 Initial revision (published)